Earrings made by hand in Spain with crystals and miyuki, finished in 18k gold bath.
Note: As they are made by hand, they require special care so that they do not get damaged. It is advisable to store them in their box and cloth bag after each use.
Note: Proper maintenance/use of the jewel guarantees the duration of the gold plating.
All our shipments are made by DHL Express. The delivery time is usually between 48 and 72 hours in European territory and between 3 to 7 days throughout the world. The delivery will be made at the indicated delivery address, Monday to Friday (except holidays), from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. In no case will shipments be made to post office boxes. For more detailed information click HERE
Maintenance of gold-plated jewelry
- Jewelry can get wet, however, avoiding contact with water will make the gold plating of your jewelry more durable.
- Avoid contact with chemicals:soaps, perfumes, cleaning products, etc….
- Do not leave the jewelry exposed to the sun for a long time
- Important note about the contact of jewelry with body sweat: In general, contact with sweat does NOT damage the jewelry, but on very rare occasions, there are people with a more aggressive PH that will cause the gold plating to last a shorter time and unfortunately, nothing can be done here.
- The jewels can be cleaned with any product to clean gold or silver or with a simple cloth with soap and water.
- Proper maintenance/use of the jewel guarantees a long duration of the gold plating. In any case, after the years, once the gold plating disappears, the jewel can be plated again in gold again.